The Kerry County Council Creative Writing for Youth 2017
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF Entries is 3rd March 2017
Prize Fund: €2,000
Creative Writing for 9 years and Under (Max word count 300 words)
Creative Writing for 12 years and Under (Max word count 500 words)
Creative Writing for 14 years and Under (Max word count 500 words)
Creative Writing for 16 years and Under (Max word count 1,000 words)
Creative Writing for 18 years and Under (Max word count 1,000 words)
A Limerick for all ages up to 18 Years.
- Submissions may be in the form of poems, short stories or essays.
- One entry only per youth
- At the end of each entry please include Name, Address, Age, School and Contact Number
- Where a school is submitting entries from a class, each individual entry must also include Student’s Name, Address, Age, School
- Please keep to the word count and where possible include the word count at the end of the entry.
- This Competition CANNOT be entered online
- NO Application Form Required.
- For Competition Rules click HERE
Sponsor: Kerry County Council
Adjudicators: Listowel Writers’ Week Editorial Board
Entry Fee: FREE OF CHARGE