Listowel Writers’ Week is an internationally
acclaimed literary festival devoted to bringing together
writers and audiences at unique and innovative events in
the historic and intimate surroundings of Listowel County Kerry.
31st May to 4th of JUNE 2017
The Listowel Writers Week Irish Poem of the Year 2016
- Well known for our friendliness and informal atmosphere,
- we have a diverse selection of readings, interviews,
- forums, poetry, art, theatre, book launches,
- pub trails and bus & walking tours.
- Come join us for the magic that is Listowel.
- Booking can be made online by clicking the
- Book Now button, however if you prefer to
- book over the phone, please feel free to
- ring us on ( 00 353 ) 68 21074 and we would
- be delighted to take your booking.
- Our Festival Ticket 2016 entitles the bearer
- access to over 30 literary events on
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The 1 Day Festival Ticket entitles the bearer
- access to all literary events on one day.
The National Children’s Literary Festival at Listowel Writers’ Week aims to encourage children of all ages to discover and engage with the world of literature and arts. We aim to present an annual programme of events that are educational, inspiring and accessible to children and their families. (Most importantly we aim to have fun!)