Terms and Conditions
Listowel Writers’ Week ticketing system is provided by Ticketsolve.
There is an online booking fee of €3 per ticket when booking online. There is no transaction fee for bookings made by post.
In the course of online booking you can print off your tickets at home or you will be offered the option to have your tickets mailed to you for an additional cost, indicated when the contents of your shopping basket are confirmed.
You may collect your tickets in person if you choose or if you are booking for an event which happens within 7 days of your booking. Tickets are held for collection at our Box Office located in 24 the Square, Listowel, Co. Kerry or during the festival in the Listowel Arms Hotel and are available as soon as your online credit card transaction has been confirmed. Tickets can also be collected at the booking office at the Listowel Arms Hotel up to 2 hours before a performance or at the venue just before the performance you have booked for.
Tickets can only be collected on production of the credit card used to pay for them by the cardholder. Please have your reference number on hand when you collect your tickets, which are on your Booking Confirmation email.
Listowel Writers’ Week and the National Children’s Literary Festival are located at 24 The Square, Listowel, Co. Kerry or in the Listowel Arms Hotel during the festival.
For further information please contact the Box Office on +353 68 21074 or email email@example.com.
Ticket Exchanges and Refunds
Once booked, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. For more information please call our Box Office on +353 68 21074.
Latecomers may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before they can enter a Listowel Writers’ Week event. If there is no suitable break, latecomers may not be admitted.
Listowel Writers’ Week and the National Children’s Literary Festival are registered business names of Listowel Writers’ Week Ltd. Writers’ Week Limited is a company limited by guarantee and incorporated in Ireland (No 55241) with its registered office at 24 The Square, Listowel, County Kerry. It is recognised as a charity (No 8045).
The ticket holder assumes all risk of injury and all responsibility for property lost, destruction or theft, and releases the promoters from all liability thereafter.
All offers are subject to availability, and all information is correct at the time of going to print. Management reserves the right to change the cast or performance in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Listowel Writers’ Week Copyright Policy
Listowel Writers’ Week and the National Children’s Literary Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to remove persons on the grounds of public safety. All, presentations, debates, interviews, contributions and like events produced and presented during Listowel Writers’ Week and the National Children’s Literary Festival by authors and contributors shall be the copyright of Writers’ Week Limited unless specifically otherwise agreed beforehand. In participating or speaking in any event organised by Writers’ Week Limited, whether as a presenter, speaker, contributor or attendee, you are granting to Writers’ Week Limited the copyright of the same and, without prejudice to the foregoing, the exclusive right to film, record, print, publish, broadcast, reproduce, sell, distribute, translate the same without fee or licence.
General Terms & Conditions of Competitions
The Listowel Writers’ Week or the National Children’s Literary Festivals will occasionally offer giveaways as part of competitions run by the specific promoters. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by both the following Listowel Writer’s Week or the National Children’s Literary Festival terms and conditions and any additional requirements as set out by the specific competition promoter:
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
- Except for the items offered in the prize package all expenses are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- If transport is included in the competition, it is subject to availability and must be taken on the specified dates, with travel to/from the airport the responsibility of the winner.
- Seating at the specified performance/s will be selected by the Festival. Please advise if there are any specific access requirements.
- The winner will be contacted using the details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within two working days the Listowel Writer’s Week or the National Children’s Literary Festival reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither the Festival nor the Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
Neither the Festival nor the Promoter is liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.